Bought a new AR-15 rifle but want to get off to a great start by learning the basics of shooting from professional instructors? Never even shot n AR-15 before? Or, have been around guns, but never got any real training? This class is perfect for you!
This is a very popular beginner shooting class covering a variety of safety topics and shooting fundamentals such as grip, stance, sight picture, trigger squeeze, how ammunition works, how to break down the rifle for cleaning, and basic function of the rifle.
This is the class for beginning and new shooters. Spend 2 hours in the classroom learning the basics and then move onto the range for the next hour under the watchful eyes of our instructor(s).
Course Difficulty: New shooter to beginner.
Course Duration: 2.5 hours
- Your own weapon (We will have a limited number of rifles available to rent but it would be better to practice with your own gun)
- 100 rounds of .223 or 5.56mm ammo
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Closed-toe Shoes or Boots
- No open tops (Hot brass down the shirt hurts!)
- Sling for the rifle
Gun rental and ammo available at an additional cost if needed.
Price includes targets, eye/ear protection and range fees. Course includes classroom instruction and range time.
* Under 21 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Upcoming Classes” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text][tribe_events_list category=”intro-to-ar-15″ venue=”yes” address=”yes” city=”yes” state=”yes” region=”yes” zip=”yes” country=”yes” cost=”yes” organizer=”no”][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]